Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Get THIS!:

Commission for People with Disabilities
Denver Parking Law

Sec. 54-485.
b) Any vehicle with distinguishing license plates or an identifying placard obtained by a person with a mobility impairment as prescribed by law, and being utilized by such person, may be parked free of charge in a parking metered space or multi-space section controlled by a parking meter during such hours that parking is permitted in such parking metered space or multi-space section, for a time period authorized by the parking meter or for four (4) consecutive hours, whichever is greater, regardless of the time period otherwise allowed for parking in the parking metered space or multi-space section controlled by such meter.


OMG! WHY didn’t I know about THIS aspect of my parking placard earlier?! I’m so excited. Now I can park close to the theater and my new job without having to crutch five blocks from the bus, or spend $10 to park in a lot for a day. WOO HOO!

(Yay for all the people who have worked so hard to make laws like these a reality!)

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Megora said...

Yo. that is awesome. I need to get myself a disability...oh...and a car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home