Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The News

I'm a good healer!

That's the news. Dr. HEALey (still gotta love that name) said everything looks great and my bone has continued to show growth.

I'm so relieved. Thanks everyone for being so supportive. I think I just needed to know I made it past the one year mark, and now I have. (Not to say I won't ever freak out again for no reason, but this is a good start.)

As a note to my NYC friends who I didn't get to see: I'm bummed! Sorry! I ended up spending most of my time in Philadelphia, so I only had one free day in NYC, plus the day of my appointment. And my cell phone broke. My next appointment is for August 20th--so mark your calendars!

In OTHER news, Brian and I have finally set a date. I'll be able to walk down the aisle AND dance at the reception. Let the wedding-planning begin! (Sound of trumpets trumpeting.)

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Aubrey said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home