Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Metal-ejudice

Ha! So, I was searching on Craigslist, as I’m wont to do, for some extra cash-earning opportunities. (Though, I can’t tell you how much $-anxiety has been lifted from my mind since all those very kind donations, thanks again). Anyway, I clicked on “Research Participant” (because let’s face it, unless they want to inject weird hormones into your body or make you lift heavy things while running in place, that is E-Z cash!) and the first thing it said was: “Participants must have no metal in their body (dental fillings are okay).” Uh! Just one more thing my hardware precludes me from. There’s no justice!*


*Don’t worry, I’m not actually feeling deprived or depressed because of this. It’s just another discovery I find funny and enjoy blowing out of proportion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home