Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I got a ticket to ride (TELLU-ride, that is)!

This is the weekend of the fabulous Telluride Film Festival and B and I are leaving for Telluride today! I can’t wait! My friend Joanna flew in from London this week and she will be traveling down with us. I didn’t get a chance to blog yesterday because I was too busy getting life in order and getting ready to go, and today is pretty much the same. I probably won’t be able to blog until next week…so please come back and visit then!

We will be staying with my friend Tim, who has been working the Telluride Film Festival for the past eight or ten years. He’s a filmmaker and somehow he manages to work his schedule each year to take a month or two off and go work as a manager at the festival. Jealous? You’re jealous. (Oh wait, maybe that’s just me.) In 2001 Joanna and I also worked at the festival as interns for six weeks. It was like a summer camp for adults but we got to use power tools for arts and crafts time, and instead of Kool-Aid we drank a whole lot of Guinness.

I have to admit it will be weird to go back this year with crutches and a wheelchair. Mostly, I fear those instruments will make sneaking into to see movies pretty darn awkward to impossible. But, to steal a quote, “Everything is possible, the impossible just takes longer.”

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://kypasuwyle.arcadepages.com/vylymehe.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://exyqysane.wtcsites.com/utybev.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home