Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Results are in...


Congratulations. Because of you using your voice for change, our country has restored its sense of hope in democracy and the possibility of a bright future for our children…oh wait…no, not quite yet. But I AM waaay closer to deciding on a kickass haircut.

I love having you all vote on my life decisions. Fun! Here are the results from my poll:

#1
2 votes for the Anne Heche look
1 vote for the Justine Bateman look
1 vote for something different
Decision: you will have to wait until this Saturday when I get my haircut to find out.

#2
A mix of opinions.
Decision: I will go back to college so I can become Amy Poehler when I grow up.

#3
Majority ruled for “doing my taxes.” I listened to the people, and the experience was HORRIBLE. Not only do I OWE money for the first time in my life, I owe A LOT of money. So long savings account. The benefit was I finally cleaned my office and got a ton of filing done as well. It was miserable work, but I’m glad to be able to see my office floor again.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie,

Did you get you hair cut? If so please post a picture. Love you, Mom

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Aubrey said...

I had the coolest tax experience of my life this week! I'm sorry yours was so crummy.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Bone-a-fide said...

Well, darn. Our camera isn't working so I can't post my haircut. Let's just say, it's like neither Justine nor Anne--it's a cut unsatisfyingly in the middle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home