Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dear Diary #4

It was a lovely day today. Sun shining, clear skies, exciting things happening.

Our Plays Well With Others show last night ROCKED. The house was full, the opening group was fantastic, and our set flowed perfectly. There were only three of us from PWWO there last night—Spencer, Sam, and me. We tried a form we called the “Triumvirate of Truth.” After our opener it was one long scene with the same three characters and it was the first time in a while I did long form and felt so IN IT. As did the guys. We all felt so connected to our characters and relationships. I didn’t have to think; I just enjoyed the ride. And the audience seemed to love it, too.

In house-hunting news: Brian and I looked at a house today and, for the first time, BOTH felt it was THE house. Very exciting. But apparently I’m not supposed to get TOO excited. So, please just keep your fingers crossed that if this IS the one for us, it will be ours…at the price we’re comfortable with. YAY!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the most bizarre and elaborate dream last night about buying houses. My brain is obviously working overtime. To set the stage - we got our house a few years ago at a price we liked, but we were encouraged to forego the inspection, because the house was going to sell quick. I don't advise doing this, but it has worked out fine in our case. Whew.

ANYWAY, last night I had this dream that we bought a house, much like this one, and we moved in only to discover that there was a separate part of the house that someone was LIVING IN! And because we had signed a contract and purchased it, we were stuck with the tenant. Not only this, but the tenant kept a really nasty house and yard, so that it reduced the value of our house to nearly nothing.

SO strange. Quite symbolic too, I'm just realizing that! I'm enjoying your diary entries. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home