Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Survived 2B Alive

Two of my biggest inspirations in my recovery have been Mary, founder of ABC Survivors, and Elizabeth, founder of the Chondrosarcoma Yahoo Group. While I yammer away on my blog about my own personal (and relatively trifle) ups and downs with a lucky prognosis, these two women give of themselves daily to the sarcoma community. They have both personally faced far greater challenges with their recoveries than I, and yet, seem to have endless founts of strength and generosity. Elizabeth will also be part of this year’s Team Sarcoma event, and she has an amazing daily blog honoring other survivors. Mary, in a recent post, featured Elizabeth’s blog, Survived 2B Alive, and I thought I would too, since she’s an incredible woman, highlighting incredible stories of hope.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you. Your recovery is so inspiring. I am cheering for you in such a major way! I can't wait to hear about your Team Sarcoma adventures.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home