Bone-a-fide

True tales of life after bone cancer.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dear Diary #5

Well, we didn't get home until 2am, so I missed yesterday's entry...I'll try to double up today.

I had two Impulse shows last night and they were SO incredibly fun. It was even nicer that Brian and some family and friends were there to see the first show and shower me with accolades that made my ego all glowy.

After the second show Brian and I and the cast hung out on the patio at the Walnut Room and had some drinks and good conversation. I had a rough start back at that theater last year, but I feel the cast is really solidifying in its new formation and getting stronger; it’s a blast to be part of something so silly and good.

Also, I rode thirty miles by getting myself around town this week on my bike! I hope to do a long ride tomorrow and get up to my weekly goal of 50-60 miles a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home